Even under the conditions of modern civilization, no one is immune to a pest infestation. Most people's bodies contain various pests, from the simplest forms to worms, worms and other specimens. They can both harm themselves and become the cause of the development of a number of diseases. Many drugs are able to expel parasites from the body within 1 day, however, sometimes folk remedies do not show less effectiveness.
Symptoms of the appearance of parasites
Most often the appearance of parasites inside the human body is evidenced by changes in appearance or character. This is usually expressed in the following forms:
- evolution of abundant gas;
- joint and muscle pain;
- skin irritation;
- sudden weight loss or rapid weight gain;
- sleep disturbances;
- constant fatigue;
- intestinal irritation;
- excitability, irritability;
- grinding of teeth during sleep;
- decreased immunity;
- inflammatory processes in the respiratory tract.
Each of these traits, taken separately, is not necessarily a 100% guarantee that pests will appear. A complex of several symptoms should make the patient think about his state of health and, if necessary, resort to treatment.
Most pests living in the human body can be destroyed not only with drugs, but also with homemade preparations.
The plant in question is most often used as a medicine to quickly combat a wide range of parasites and to cleanse the body. These include:
- roundworms (pinworms, roundworms);
- to flats (strings);
- protozoa (amoeba, lamblia).
The plant is most often used in powder form:
- On the first day, consume only a small pinch of raw materials with water.
- The dosage is gradually increased each day and on the 14th day is increased to half a teaspoon.
- It is in this volume that the medicine is used for another six days.
- From the 21st day, the amount of substance consumed remains the same, but the regularity of its use is reduced to once a week.
Tincture is prepared by pouring 500 ml of alcohol or vodka on 100 grams of dried wormwood leaves. The solution is placed in a dark place for three weeks, not forgetting to periodically shake it. After that, the liquid is filtered and consumed three times a day, thirty drops before dinner.
To prepare an infusion against parasites, take a teaspoon of carefully crushed raw materials of wormwood and pour it into 0, 4 liters of boiling water. After 20 minutes of infusion, the substance is ready for internal use.
It is customary to use infusions and decoctions twice a day, 100 ml at a time, 30 minutes before the next meal. It is allowed to divide the daily rate into 4 doses of two tablespoons. Usually the course of treatment lasts for two weeks, but at the insistence of the attending physician it can be extended for the same period.
This vegetable, thanks to its beneficial properties, is able to effectively fight against parasites. It is effective against the following parasites:
- liver fluke.
Teeth of the crop in question are used as popular antiparasitic agents in the following forms:
- Infusion of milk and garlic.In a glass of hot milk, dilute 12 drops of fresh garlic juice, insist. The resulting product is consumed 2-3 times a day for seven days.
- Enema.A small number of cloves are pressed with a press, and the raw materials are placed in a glass of warm water, leaving to infuse overnight. In the morning of the next day, the resulting solution is filtered, and the liquid is used as a filler for an enema. After the procedure, the anus is washed thoroughly with lukewarm water. The process is repeated once a day for 5 days.
- Infusion of horseradish and garlic.The horseradish root is ground and the resulting product is filled to a quarter of the glass. The same amount of grated garlic is poured into the same container. At the exit, a mixture is formed, which is dissolved in one liter of water. The solution is infused for a week and a half, after which it is consumed daily at the rate of one tablespoon three times a day.
Pungent, spicy or bitter herbs are most suitable for killing pests. It is allowed to use them both individually and in a mixture. The latter option is considered more preferable, since in this case each of the components will enhance the effect of all the others.
The following plants are the most commonly used:
- sour - lemongrass, sorrel, rhubarb;
- hot - ginger, Chinese pepper, cloves;
- bitter - calamus root.
Of all the folk remedies that are effective in eliminating parasites, sodium bicarbonate is considered the safest for the human body. It is often used as a component of an enema solution. To do this, dilute 2 tablespoons of the drug in 3 glasses of lukewarm water.
To remove parasites from the upper gastrointestinal tract, a solution is prepared on the basis of soda for ingestion. For this purpose, in the morning on an empty stomach, a glass of warm water is drunk, then a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate is dissolved in 200 ml of water and also consumed orally.
One of the most effective folk remedies for parasites. Thanks to its high fiber content, toxins are eliminated. The plant is able to disinfect organs affected by pests, destroying not only adult worms, but also their larvae. The high content of vitamins and nutrients will help restore a weakened body, increase impaired immunity.
In the fight against worms, it is recommended to ingest the buds of the crop in question in the crushed state. The dosage should not exceed one tablespoon per day, the product should be taken with water.
The broth is prepared in the same way:
- The flowers passed through a coffee grinder are dissolved in a glass of water and boiled.
- After that, the solution is infused for about half an hour.
- During the week, the liquid is consumed three times a day, half a glass, after which they take a break for a week and a half and repeat the whole course again. This folk remedy is recommended even for children.
- 30 grams of whole or ground flowers are dissolved in two glasses of vodka.
- The liquid is consumed one teaspoon per day for 14 days.
The plant contains bitter substances which are absolutely not tolerated by helminths. Culture has a paralyzing effect on parasites and is able to exert an effect even in small doses.
Most often an infusion is prepared on the basis of tansy. Dissolve two tablespoons of dried inflorescences in a liter of hot boiling water. The solution is infused for an hour, after which it is filtered. The resulting substance is taken orally three times a day before a meal, half a glass. If the patients are children, their dose is reduced to one tablespoon.
The alcohol in the liquid is lethal to parasites. This is due to the drink's great effectiveness in cleansing the body.
- 50 ml of cognac are mixed with the same volume of castor oil.
- The resulting substance is consumed in the morning on an empty stomach.
- The course of treatment is 2-3 days. At this time, it is recommended to consume an increased amount of water in order to avoid dehydration of the body.
Besides destroying parasites in the body, this folk remedy has other useful properties. In particular, it effectively removes toxins from the body, stimulates the cardiovascular system and the gastrointestinal tract.
The following preparations are prepared from the substance:
- One drop of the product is dissolved in a teaspoon of honey. The resulting mixture is consumed on an empty stomach.
- Once a day, a small amount of tar is smeared on the surface of a slice of brown bread, which should be consumed immediately by the patient. The course of treatment lasts several days. This method can be used to treat both adults and children.
- Before going to bed, a few drops of the substance are dissolved in a glass of milk and taken by mouth. It is advisable to repeat the procedure every day for a week, then take a short break for two days and start the course again.
- During the first week of treatment, the patient takes a tablespoon of apple juice, in which a drop of tar is diluted. After these seven days, a drop of tar is added daily to the juice. As a result, at the end of the second week, 0. 5 teaspoon of tar should fall on a tablespoon of apple juice. It is in this volume that the drug continues to be used for a month.
- Every day before bedtime, the patient consumes a teaspoon of finely grated fresh carrots and seizes them with a milligram of tar. After that, the gauze is moistened with a few drops of tar and firmly fixed in the liver area, placing a heating pad with lukewarm water on top, and so they sleep. The next morning, it is recommended to use a laxative drug, thanks to which dead parasites will be removed from the body. The duration of treatment is 4 days.
Cleansing of internal organs
Most parasites colonize the intestines and can be easily eliminated using the means above. However, if the pests attack the liver or kidneys, in this case, you need to resort to other methods of home treatment and cleansing of the body.
- Walnut shells (about 15 pieces) are dissolved in 0, 5 l of alcohol.
- The solution is installed for two weeks in a place where the sun's rays fall.
- After the specified period, the container containing the agent is moved to a dark place.
- The liquid is taken internally in the morning on an empty stomach. Dosage - a drop of solution diluted in half a glass of water. The duration of treatment is equal to one month.
At the same time it is recommended to use a mixture of cloves and wormwood:
- Dried plants are crushed into powder and mixed in a 1: 2 ratio.
- At first, the drug is consumed in the evening before dinner, half a teaspoon.
- Every other day the dosage is gradually increased, possibly increasing to three teaspoons.
- When over time the patient's body gets used to such a remedy, its use is postponed until the morning, when it should be drunk on an empty stomach. The duration of treatment is 1 month.
After that, consume only half a teaspoon of wormwood powder throughout the year.
This human organ is affected by parasites no less often than the intestines. The following pests are considered dangerous for him:
The following drugs and methods to get rid of parasites are used for treatment:
- Arc.The head is finely chopped, poured with a liter of boiling water and infused for half a day. After that, the liquid is taken orally every morning on an empty stomach. The treatment lasts a week and a half.
- Pumpkin seeds. 300 grams of material is cleaned, crushed and mixed with a tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of water. The resulting product is taken orally in the morning before breakfast. A laxative should be taken three hours later. To do this, a teaspoon and a half of magnesium sulfate is dissolved in 100 ml of water. After half an hour, the patient is given an enema. The procedures are carried out for two consecutive days, after which the treatment is stopped for a month, and then repeated again.
- Herbs.In 0, 5 liters of boiling water, dissolve a teaspoon of chamomile, St. John's wort, immortelle, oak bark, wormwood, tansy, buckthorn bark. The solution is infused for 9-10 hours, after which it is drained. The drink is ready to drink. It is drunk on an empty stomach in the morning for a week and a half. After that, the treatment is repeated every year for the purpose of prevention.
Treatment of worms in children
In this case, it is not recommended to limit yourself only to folk remedies. It is necessary to have recourse to the knowledge of traditional medicine. The entire treatment process should be carried out under the strict supervision of a qualified specialist.
First of all, it is necessary to remove all the accumulated parasite waste from the child's body. For this purpose, the use of activated carbon is recommended. After that, the child is given any medicine to stimulate the production of bile, which helps to naturally remove parasites from the body. After that, on the recommendation of a doctor, they administer special anthelmintic drugs.
Folk remedies should be used as additional medicine. Carrot juice is very effective, it is suggested to consume it on an empty stomach in half a glass. A solution of garlic cloves passed through a press and warmed milk is used as a material for an enema.
After that, the child should use enzyme preparations to restore liver function. At the final stage of treatment, children need to drink vitamins and immunomodulators to fully restore the body.