Since the human body is a complex open system that constantly communicates with the outside world, it is gradually inhabited from birth by various microorganisms, and often parasites.
Over the years, the problems that arise with the lives of uninvited "guests" only get worse. That is why it is necessary to get rid of it - and this, most often, can be done at home, using proven effective methods.
Pathological wildlife, symptoms of infection
Several types of parasites can live in the human body at once - these are worms (tapeworms, roundworms), most often pinworms, whipworms, roundworms, liver fluke.
In addition, the body can also colonize the fungi Trichomonas, Toxoplasma, Gardnerella, Gonococcus, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Giardia, Chlamydia, Amoeba, Candida, virus and so on.
Symptoms of the presence of parasites in the human body
- Any chronic illness.
- Unstable stools, frequent diarrhea and constipation, gas, abdominal pain.
- Depression, weakness, chronic fatigue, fatigue.
- Pain in muscles, joints.
- Sudden changes in body weight.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Immunity disturbances, frequent colds.
- Allergies, skin hypersensitivity.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Water hammer.
- Acne, dermatitis, dermatosis, inflammation and suppuration of the skin, severe pigmentation in the areas.
- Yellowing of the whites of the eyes.
- Insomnia, teeth grinding during sleep.
- Warts on the skin, cracked heels, brittle nails.
- Inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Bronchial asthma.
Contraindications for eliminating parasites at home
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- History of serious heart and vascular disease, heart attack and stroke.
- Oncological diseases.
- Exacerbations of chronic diseases, fever, ARVI, influenza.
- Acute hepatic and renal failure.
- Stomach ulcer, erosive gastritis.
- Menstruation in woman, any bleeding.
Necessary preparation steps to remove parasites from the body
If a person exhibits the symptoms mentioned above, they should see a doctor and have a full examination. The treatment which will be attributed to him on the basis of the results of this examination must be carried out entirely without fail.
The parasite elimination program, as well as the preventive implementation of these methods, should be carried out against the background of the full health of a person, in the absence of serious diseases and contraindications-indications.
Before using any method of removing parasites from the body, a person should establish a healthy diet (preferably vegetarian, without fatty and heavy meals), for 1-2 weeks adhere to a light unloading diet, with an abundance of raw vegetables, fruits, fresh fruit juice, in the absence of refined products, sugars.
The correct drinking regime should be observed - drink non-mineralized drinking water in an amount of at least 2 liters per day.
Immediately before the parasite removal procedure, it is necessary to undergo a course of cleaning the kidneys, intestines and liver.
Along with cleansing the parasites, it is recommended to clean the intestines with enemas - especially if a person suffers from constipation. For enemas, you can take decoctions of wormwood, yarrow, tansy, calendula, chamomile, adding them to cool water.
We cleanse the body from parasites at home - effective methods
1. Cleaning by the Hilda Clark method
This method is the best known, it is renowned for its efficiency in the fight against worms and unicellular parasites, viruses, bacteria.
For cleaning you need to have a tincture of unripe walnut bark (black), dry wormwood grass, ground cloves.
To prepare the bark tincture, you need to take 15 walnut shells, pour half a liter of vodka or alcohol, put in a sunny place for 1 month, then place in a dark cabinet.
Medicines should be taken on an empty stomach in the morning.
- First of all, in the morning you need to drop 1 drop of tincture in 100 ml of water, drink slowly.
- Then add drop by drop every day.
- On day 6, add 2 teaspoons of tincture to the water.
- During the year you should take 2 teaspoons of tincture per 100 grams of water.
Absinthe powder begins to take before dinner, half a teaspoon, washed down only with water.
- The first two days take half a spoon.
- On days 3 and 4, already take a teaspoon.
- On days 5 and 6 - 1, 5 tbsp.
- Take until the volume of wormwood powder has increased to 7 servings (after two weeks).
- Then, accordingly and in prevention, you should take half a teaspoon (teaspoon) every morning of the year.
Clove powder should be taken in the morning before meals, in a dose equal to one pea, on the second day - already two doses. From the third day to the 10th day, you should take three doses of clove powder, then during the year, for prevention, you should take clove powder once a week, three doses.
2. Purification method - triad # 1
This method is applicable where there are no walnut trees. The method was developed by a doctor of medical sciences.
Dried tansy and wormwood herbs, clove powder are part of "troika" # 1. To prepare the mixture you will need an accurate pharmacy scale.
Weigh 100 grams of finely ground tansy powder, 30 grams of wormwood powder, 50 grams of clove powder. Mix the mixture well, store it in a dry glass jar. 1 dose of the product corresponds to 1. 75 grams of powder. On average, this amount corresponds to a flat teaspoon. It is necessary to weigh this dose on a scale - and to remember the volume.
- On the first day of treatment, you should drink a dose of powder no later than half an hour before a meal in the morning.
- On the second day, take one dose twice - before breakfast and before lunch.
- From the third day and throughout the week, take one serving three times a day, before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- To consolidate the result and continue prophylaxis, it is recommended to take the drug 1 dose once a week, up to a year.
3. A simple recipe - triad n ° 2
For this recipe you will need finely ground cumin seeds, ground calendula flowers, ground calamus rhizomes.
Using precise pharmaceutical scales, measure 1 part of caraway and calamus, 2 parts of calendula (for example, calamus and caraway seeds 50 grams each, calendula - 100 grams). The mixture of powders should be thoroughly mixed, stored in a glass jar.
- It is necessary to take the powder 30 minutes before meals, according to the scheme, as well as the triad №1.
4. Food clay
To cleanse the body from parasites and prevent infections, treatment with food clay can be carried out.
This treatment will be useful for people who have high acidity of gastric juice.
To prepare a drink, stir a little clay in a glass of clean water so that the solution looks like milk. Let stand a little until a precipitate appears.
- Drink the solution 20 minutes before meals in the morning and before going to bed at night (do not drink the sediment).
- After a month of cleaning, you can take the product up to twice a week for prevention.
Take 1 scoop (teaspoon) without blade of bitter wormwood powder in the morning and in the evening, half an hour before meals and before bedtime. As the wormwood is very bitter, it can be poured into a ball of fresh bread and then swallowed like a capsule.
The cleaning cycle lasts 1 month, then the wormwood can be taken prophylactically once or twice a week.
Just like absinthe, you can also take tansy powder.
When cleaning, you should strictly adhere to the daily dose - no more than twice a day, one teaspoon without a blade for 1 intake.
A very simple method that should be used to clean up parasites within a month.
Every day, 2-3 times a day, it is necessary to crush and eat 2 cloves of this spice, washed with plain water only, half an hour before meals.
After the treatment, for preventive purposes, you can continue to take cloves up to 2 times per week.
This spice has the same pest control effect as cloves.
Cinnamon should be taken in the same way, measuring it in 1/8 teaspoon at a time.
In addition, as a preventive measure, you can add cinnamon to drinks, desserts, cereals, fruit salads.
9. Refined kerosene
This treatment should be started with a few drops, which are consumed on a piece of sugar every morning, immediately upon waking up.
Then slowly increase the amount of kerosene to one teaspoon, taking the product every morning for a month.
As a prophylaxis, after the main treatment, kerosene can be taken up to 2 times a week.