Helminthiasis are a group of diseases caused by parasites or worms. A person can become infected by contact with infected patients, by eating fish and meat that have not undergone sufficient heat treatment, and by disregarding the rules of personal hygiene. Depending on the type of worm that caused the invasion, the doctor prescribes a corrective regimen. In addition to pharmaceutical preparations, doctors recommend resorting to the help of herbs and plants.
It is necessary to treat helminthiasis in a complex way. All activities are divided into three stages:
- Preparatory. The patient is shown dietetic foods. Thanks to food, you can create an unfavorable environment for the growth and development of worms. As a result, the parasites die and leave the body.
- Healing. During the phase, doctors recommend the use of pills and drugs. The selection depends on the type of parasite that caused the pathology and the general condition of the person.
- Recovery. Worms are parasites that during their growth and development in the human body release toxic substances that poison the body. After treatment, a person should take a multivitamin complex to restore general health.
To effectively cleanse the body of worms, remove toxins and decay products of the worm, the patient will need to revise the daily menu. A person must adhere to the rules of dietetic nutrition:
- The basis of the daily menu should be fruits and vegetables.
- The obligation to add foods with an antiparasitic effect to the diet: garlic, onions, pomegranate, cabbage, pumpkin seeds.
- Refuse to drink alcohol, refined coffee or reduce their amount to a minimum.
- Enrich the daily menu with foods rich in fiber: flax seeds, beets.
- Exclude fried, fatty.
- There are dairy products.
- Refuse fish and meat dishes.
- Vegetables and fruits should be processed before cooking.
- Refuse foods containing starch.
- Drink at least two liters of fluid per day.
Good nutrition allows you to quickly cope with worms at home and reduces the risk of relapse.
All drugs for worms are divided into two types - a broad spectrum of action and a narrow one. Subject to the dosage and rules of use, the patient completely gets rid of worms, cleanses the body of waste and rotting of worms. Narrow-spectrum drugs are divided into the following types:
- Protivocestodnoy successfully cope with the parasites of the strip.
- Anti-nematodics deal with another type of tapeworm.
- Protivotrematodoznye affect fluke worms.
Broad-spectrum drugs help to cope with all types of helminths.
Before using any drugs, the patient should consult a doctor. All anthelmintics are toxic and can cause a number of side effects:
- an allergic reaction;
- nausea and vomiting.
All drugs that affect worms are poisonous and can harm a person. Doctors came to the conclusion that it is possible to cope with helminthiasis at home without the use of pharmacy drugs.
Doctor of Medical Sciences
The doctor of medical sciences noted that in order to get rid of helminths, it is enough to restore the acid-base balance. The essence of the treatment lies in the following principles:
- The patient should give up dairy products made from fish and meat.
- The basis of the menu should consist of vegetables and fruits.
- It is necessary to cleanse the gastrointestinal tract. For this it is not enough to use an enema, the course must be drunk and the drug. The choice of tablets is made by the doctor, depending on the characteristics of the organism.
- Cleansing the body with baking soda is the last step in getting rid of worms. Dissolve the soda after a teaspoon in hot water, drink 15 minutes before meals. After three days, increase the soda to one-third of the spoonful. After another three days, you should take half a teaspoon. The duration of treatment is 15 to 30 days.
Doctorate in Biological Sciences
Candidate of Biological Sciences has developed a worm elimination system. Cleaning method:
- The patient must clean the intestines. The best remedy for this is an enema. To prepare the solution, add a tablespoon of lemon juice to 2 liters of lukewarm water. The duration of treatment is one month. During the first week, you will need to put an enema daily. In the second week every other day. In the third, two days later. During the last week - every three days.
- The next step is garlic cleansing. It is necessary to eat a clove of garlic in the morning on an empty stomach for 3 weeks. You cannot eat for more than an hour after the procedure.
- When cleaning the intestines with garlic, it is additionally necessary to drink oat broth. To prepare the product, you need to pour 2 tablespoons of chopped oats with boiling water and leave for 4 hours in a thermos. Drink in small sips throughout the day.
The healer claims that in order to get rid of helminthiasis, it is necessary to cleanse not only the intestines, but also the body as a whole. To do this, you must adhere to the algorithm of actions:
- Cleansing of the intestines is carried out with the help of a lemon enema: tablespoons of lemon juice are dissolved in 2 liters of water and the procedure is carried out.
- To cleanse the liver, 3 days are devoted to the apple diet.
- The kidneys are cleansed with a two-week dietary meal on watermelon and bread.
Herbs and plants
Herbs and plants contribute to the formation of an environment in the human body which is unsuitable for the growth and development of worms. Products with the following flavors are suitable:
- Hot: ginger, cloves, pepper.
- Acidic: lemongrass, sorrel and rhubarb.
- Bitter: wormwood, calamus root.
Worms like sweet tastes. If the patient has not revised the menu, does not adhere to the rules of dietary nutrition, then it will be impossible to cope with the helminthic invasion.
Cleanse the body from parasites with folk remedies:
- Eyelet. Pass the cloves through a meat grinder until a homogeneous porridge is obtained. Take a tablespoon of flour with water.
- Tansy. Mix 2 tablespoons of dried flowers with a liter of boiling water, strain and leave to stand for one hour at room temperature. In case of helminthiasis, take half a glass 3 times a day before meals.
- Mugwort. It is necessary to take a decoction or infusion of the plant before meals twice a day, 100 ml. If drinking one dose at a time is problematic, you can divide the dose into 4 times, two tablespoons each. The course of therapy lasts more than 14 days. With neglected helminthic invasion, wormwood will need to be treated for more than a month.
- Linen. Pour a tablespoon of flax seeds with 2 cups of boiling water. Insist 12 hours in a thermos. Drink 100 ml 3 times a day before meals. The duration of treatment is 7 days.
- Garlic enema. A few cloves of garlic are passed through a meat grinder and mixed with a glass of warm water. Insist 10-12 hours. In the morning, filter and do an enema. Enemas are performed daily for 6 days.
- Garlic and milk treatment. This remedy is taken 3 times a day for a week. For the preparation, 10-12 drops of freshly squeezed garlic juice are diluted in a glass of hot milk.
- Horseradish infusion. Take 30 g of chopped horseradish and garlic root, mix. The mixture is poured with a liter of water and insisted for 10 days. Take a tablespoon 3 times a day.
All funds are given as an introduction, a doctor prescribes a treatment regimen.
Helminthiasis is a serious illness that requires immediate treatment. The therapeutic approach must be comprehensive. At the end of the course, the patient is shown the use of vitamin and mineral complexes to restore strength and health, strengthen the immune system.