Parasites – so called one of the most common groups of infectious diseases. To date, it is known to approximately 300 parasites that are dangerous to humans, including the deadly. On the territory of the european continent – it is only a few tens of parasites (medical name – helminthiasis, worm invasion).
The greatest part relevant for the human vermin prevalent in countries with tropical and subtropical climates, and also the low level of socio-economic development and health culture.
Than dangerous parasites
Parasites in the human body can affect virtually any system organs. The degree of damage depends on the type of helminth, the duration of the disease, the original state of health. The sooner installed, the diagnosis of a specific worm infestations, the greater is the chance to quickly get rid of the parasite. This is the reason why it is important to timely diagnose the condition of infestation of parasites and to perform all phases of treatment.
Virtually every possibility of helminthiasis, especially after a long period of time flows, causing significant damage to a person's body. Worm invasion is the cause of delay psycho-motor development in children of any age, greatly reduces the performance and life of reserves in the adult.
Outside, depending on the age of the person the worm invasion contributes sensitization, reduces the ability of the immune system to resist infectious and other disease, in addition, greatly reduces the efficiency of the spent vaccination.
Cleansing the body from parasites in the rare cases it occurs spontaneously, in most cases this requires specific treatment to a specific pattern.
What are parasites
Parasites (they are the same worms or the worms) – it is a huge group of multicellular complex structured organisms, which are able to for a long time be in the active state in different conditions. An important feature is the ability to existence inside another living organism (human or animal), and gained the name "invasion".
Currently there are known different kinds of parasites in the human body. The most extended classification of the parasites according to their external structure and function of the life cycle.
With regard to the biological characteristics of all parasites are divided into 3 major classes:
- roundworms (they are the same hookworm), for example, Trichinella, Ancylostoma, threadworm, Ascaris;
- tape worms (they have the same cestodes), for example, alveolar Echinococcus, the tapeworm, broad tapeworm bullish, pig and dwarf;
- happiness (which are the same flukes), for example, opisthorchis, Fasciola, Cloner.
In addition, as well as many other diseases, parasitic diseases vary:
- according to the degree of severity;
- according to the head syndrome, that is, what is the system of organs damaged to a greater extent;
- according to the presence and character of complications;
- to possible fatal disease.
Characteristics of parasites
The staging of the development
For parasitic disease, which is characterized by a number of differences, related with the characteristics of parasites and their life cycle.
The number of adult parasites in the human body will increase provided that there is no new infection. For the implementation of the life cycle of most parasites need a change of habitat (the body of the animal, the soil, etc.).
For each of the parasite is the typical staging of the development. In the course of the entire life cycle of the worms takes place a whole series of consistently changing stages of development. As usual, parasite eggs turn into larvae and further into adult. Reverse development, but it is not, the egg can not immediately go into a phase of maturity of the individual.
The human body the parasite penetrates at one stage of its life cycle, and comes out – in the second. It is with this point related contagionist practical all the parasitic diseases of man. This means that it is impossible to infect the majority of parasitic diseases through direct contact with an infected person.
Possible ways of penetration into the organism
With many kinds of parasites a person can meet anywhere – they are not visible to the naked eye. The most likely of the following options:
- oral route, it means that at non-observance of personal hygiene, using dirty or thermally unprocessed foods;
- percutaneous route, i.e., larvae or adults of the parasites penetrate the human body through the damage to the skin, when in contact with water or soil, when the participation of the stinging insects.
A large part of the parasites that attack the human body, dwell in it only in the adult stage, mostly in the gastrointestinal tract. These are called intestinal parasites (helminths). They, in turn, in accordance with certain features are divided in 2 groups.
Intestinal parasites of the first group fall into the human body in the form of eggs. In the digestive tract leads to their transformation into an adult individual. Movement of such parasites (threadworm, tapeworm wide, pig and bullish tapeworm) are limited only by the various departments of the digestive tract.
Representatives of the second group (their larvae or eggs) are committing significantly more a long and complicated migration to various tissues and organs of the human body. Only after that is formed by the adult parasite. It is obvious that symptoms such as parasitic diseases significantly more diverse, as is the process of migration is associated with significant changes in a person's body.
Parasites, which at the stage of the adult or the larvae are outside the digestive tract so-called cloth. If in the human body, the parasite exists only in the larval stage, the person for him – is an eco-friendly deadlocked, leave that worms cannot.
Life cycle characteristics of parasites
If you want to know how to get rid of parasites in the body, it is necessary in general to represent their life cycle. This knowledge also help to prevent the fall of the parasites on the human body.
In accordance with the characteristics of the life cycle, all parasites are divided into:
- geo parasites;
- contagious helminthiasis;
- bio helminthiasis.
For the implementation of the life cycle of geo parasites (whipworm, necator), is the need to egg a certain period of time were located in the attic. Later, during direct contact with contaminated soil, drinking well enough to wash vegetables, and through the dirty hands the parasites penetrate into the human body.
With contagious parasites (threadworm, dwarf tapeworm) all phases of the development occur only in the human body, without changes in the environment. Only these kinds of a parasitic disease transmitted directly from person to person. It is also possible, especially in childhood, cases of repeated autothority, that is, from himself in violation of the sanitary rules and skills.
The most complex life cycle in the so-called Bioelements. A necessary condition for the realization of their life-cycle is the presence of the middleware host. A person can be as an intermediate and final host. For example, when echinococcosis man is an intermediate host, and dogs and cats – final. In the case of beef tapeworm infection, on the contrary, the representatives of the cattle are high masters, and man is finite.
Symptoms of parasites
Clinical signs of parasites, on the one hand, they are designed convenient the defeat of this or that authority, on the other hand, have common features that allow to distinguish between acute and chronic stages of parasitic disease.
The acute phase of parasitic diseases corresponds to the migration phase of developing worming. It is manifested by such clinical symptoms as allergic and toxic reaction (ascariasis, schistosomiasis, fascioliasis, trichinosis).
Immunological component has a considerable weight in the development of the acute phase of the parasitosis, is a stereotipnoe clinical pictures and some of her similarity with other immunological reactions of the non-transferable nature – the drug, allergic dermatitis and other.
The hidden period when the majority of parasitosis is a few weeks, dropping to 7-10 days, when massive implementation of infection and extends at low intensity.
The main symptoms of parasitic disease are the following:
- increase in body temperature – from low-grade to very high;
- feelings of pain in the muscles and joints, different duration and intensity;
- the emergence of rashes on the entire surface of the skin, varying in size and intensity, accompanied by cutaneous itching;
- quite a considerable swelling of the skin and subcutaneous tissue and less often on the mucous membranes; the most typical of trichinosis, which gave to the disease the typical people's name "forbidden";
- the development of the pulmonary syndrome, and while nocturnal dry cough, asthmatoid conditions, the emergence of pneumonia with a migratory lesion;
- the development of abdominal syndrome, which is characterized by mild abdominal pain, loose stools, without admixture of mucus and blood;
- in severe cases, occurred to the defeat of the CNS and heart;
- The hallmark of helminths are changes in the peripheral blood: marked leukocytosis and high eosinophilia (up to 30-40%).
In the treatment at the stage of the acute phase of the financial resources of the parasites in the human body the most effective.
At the stage of the chronic phase of the parasitic diseases of negative impact is defined by the views of the adult parasite. Adverse effects on the human body are related to:
- big toxic and less allergic influence;
- mechanical damage to the tissue in the area of parasitism (e.g. echinococcosis of the liver);
- the absorption of nutrients, metabolic disorders, development of anemia and cachexia;
- severe anemia;
- increased irritability and anxiety of a person;
- the possible accession of secondary infection and dysbiosis, dear streams of other infectious and non-communicable diseases, and also pregnancy.
The period of the existence of individual parasites vary – from several days and weeks (threadworm) in many years. After suffering a parasitic disease it is possible to re-infection because immunity is not formed. So one cleaning the organism from parasites does not protect against recurrent episodes of the disease.
Treatment against parasites
Classical medical therapy of parasitosis in the present has achieved extraordinary success. The introduction into clinical practice of compounds of benzimidazole and imidazole allowed it to successfully treat many kinds of helminths.
These drugs have a wide range of action, low-toxic during short course treatment for adults and children, are comfortable in use. It is necessary to adhere to the age appropriate dosage of medicines.
How to cleanse the body from a specific parasite, what kind of treatment system you choose and exactly how remedy – doctor decides. It is not recommended to carry out prevention of helminths, personal initiative, so as it develops dependence on the drug, i.e. to reduce their effect.
Cleansing from parasites
When parasitosis treatment of folk remedies are not less popular, than the means of traditional medicine. Supporters of natural remedies therapy parasitic disease emphasize the attention to safety and versatility of such therapy. There are many recipe of folk medicine, which allows you to quite effectively deal with the parasites in the human body. The most famous are the following options for removing parasites in the human body:
- coriander, pumpkin seeds as a preventive and therapeutic agent against parasites;
- alcohol tincture to foxes in combination with Bellamy mushrooms;
- a decoction of pine the bumps;
- tincture of green walnuts.
Any folk remedies against parasites, it must be made with adherence to the recipe and with clean hands. Before choosing this or that regulation, it is important to make sure that the person does not have allergy on the incoming in the composition of the medication ingredients.
How to prevent from parasites
It is both easy and challenging. A few simple rules will help you to minimize the risk of infection of any parasite:
- thorough washing of the hands;
- the right habit to use the individual set of dishes;
- thoroughly cooked to handle any meat and fish, with caution consume dried and salted fish and meat, vladimir;
- handle the boiling water, vegetables and fruits (after washing in running water);
- always wash your hands with soap after communicating with animals (even domestic).
Infestation of parasites in any age – the problem is annoying, but pretty disposable when he soon began treatment.